3 REASONS FOR RETURNS:
1. Wrong Size.
2. Wrong Item Shipped.
3. Defective Item.
* All returns must be authorized. *
To receive authorization for a return, you must contact customer service at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your order to obtain a Return Authorization number known as an RA number. You cannot receive an RA number after the 10 days. All returns that are not exchanged for another item and are refunded are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
* All items must be returned in a new, unworn, and unwashed condition. All original tags must still be attached. Also include the original invoice with the RA# written on it.
* Please specify the reason for the return on the original invoice.
* If you were to receive a defective item, you must notify us within 5 business days of when you received the product to qualify for a return or exchange. If you fail to provide us with a prompt notification, we will not authorize your return or exchange.
Once you receive your Return Authorization number, you must than ship the item(s) back within the specified time period (10 business days) to receive an exchange or the RA# will become null and void. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs to return to you if past this time frame.
We do not refund shipping costs on returns and or exchanges, unless there was a processing error on our behalf. If such an error occurs we will refund up to $9.99 for return shipping.
Pack your item(s) in the original shipping box if possible and insure your package for the full value of merchandise and return it to us using the delivery service of your choice. Include your RA# and original invoice. We are not responsible for lost or damaged return packages. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
Gift certificates are non-refundable.
Clearance items are FINAL SALE.
If you cancel your order within the 10 business days, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why is my order on hold ?
"On-Hold" status means that your order is being processed and prepared for shipment. Orders usually ship in 5-10 BUSINESS days. Some items may need to be shipped to us from the manufacturer and can sometimes take a few
- What payment types do you accept ?
We currently accept Visa and MasterCard.
- When will my order ship ?
We will ship orders within 5-10 business days from the time the order is placed. Weekend
orders will not be processed until Monday. If for some reason your item is out
of stock, we will notify you via e-mail.
- When will I receive my order ?
Depending on your location you should recieve most orders within 2-3 weeks.
Some items might be drop-shipped from the manufacturer or distributor and
may not arive at the same time. On occasion Items may be out of stock and
we will notify you via e-mail.